Wednesday, December 17, 2008

period medicine is officially stupid.

receptionist = aislinn.


Receptionist says:
So, at the store I bought Pamprin, which is one of the stupidest product names I've ever heard. I've never bought "period medicine" before, but it hurt really bad and I figured I'd try it. Either it's not working, or if I hadn't taken it I'd be balled up on the floor screaming because it still hurts way more than is acceptable.

Dana R. Larkin says:
i've heard that midol is preferred to pamprin.

Dana R. Larkin says:
i know midol is the best hangover drug.

Dana R. Larkin says:
i've never taken either for lady problems.

Receptionist says:
That's what Monique says! It makes sense. Unfortunately, Safeway only had Midol varieties that were gelcaps, which are made with gelatin. Pamprin was the only non-gelatin choice.

Dana R. Larkin says:
ahhhh.

Dana R. Larkin says:
i don't know what to tell you. honestly, i don't know why either one is any better than advil.

Receptionist says:
Midol also has caffeine, which is another reason it's good for hangovers, but means I couldn't really take it after 4.

Dana R. Larkin says:
right.

Receptionist says:
Yeah, I think your right. Period medicine is officially stupid.

Dana R. Larkin says:
duly noted.

Receptionist says:
err, you're.

Dana R. Larkin says:
p.s. blogging this.

Receptionist says:
hahahaha


Receptionist says:
I wish periods were more like Tampax commercials. I'd rather be horseback riding.

Dana R. Larkin says:
or kick boxing.

THE END.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

I don't know if this is really a blogworthy conversation. I mean, the dick sweater one was way better.

But thanks for telling the internet that I'm on my period.

dana said...

yes, but dick sweater didn't happen via IM, which is way easy to copy/paste.

don't worry, only two people read this, and i'm sure your uterus woes won't phase them.